It is easy to write. You simply arrange words in an acceptable form and walk away. It is much harder to write authentically. Before you start you have to feel yourself inside your authenticity. You must feel an undeviating connection with universal law and know that you are presenting your unique vision of truth as [...]
Monthly Archive for February, 2011
alienation anger asynchronous development autodidact beauty career co-dependency cognitive dissonance collaboration comfort zone Dynamic Living education emotional/behavioral development exercise experience gifted conformist gifted creative gifted defences gifted identity harmony loneliness love outcome focused perfection personal expression personality type Physical potential prorexia regression self-delusion self-fulfillment sensitive social interactions socio-political staying positive stupidity truth unconscious uniqueness women
- Begin here . . .
- Get E-Mail Alerts
- Contact Me
- Dynamic Living™ Archive
- Become prorectic: let all your appetites bear fruit
- Can you hear the flower sing? Issues for Gifted Adults
- Connection: the human growth factor
- Have you hugged your anger today?
- How effective a collaborator are you?
- How to maintain your autonomy in a collaborative partnership
- Is there such a thing as a Geographical Cure?
- Know (and love) your Type
- Love Yourself and Grow Powerful
- Love: a practical understanding
- Manifesting Intention: Building a life’s work, not just a work-life
- Profiting from your own intelligence system
- Turning frustration into harmonious co-existence
- What is Dynamic Living?