The man had long labored under an injustice. For thirty years he’d been held responsible for an act of destruction that had actually resulted from an accidental oversight of his sister’s. Now the fault was to be remedied . . . “It was thirty years ago,” he said. “Surely you can tell Mom the truth [...]
Tag Archive 'self-delusion'
alienation anger asynchronous development autodidact beauty career co-dependency cognitive dissonance collaboration comfort zone Dynamic Living education emotional/behavioral development exercise experience gifted conformist gifted creative gifted defences gifted identity harmony loneliness love outcome focused perfection personal expression personality type Physical potential prorexia regression self-delusion self-fulfillment sensitive social interactions socio-political staying positive stupidity truth unconscious uniqueness women
- Begin here . . .
- Get E-Mail Alerts
- Contact Me
- Dynamic Living™ Archive
- Become prorectic: let all your appetites bear fruit
- Can you hear the flower sing? Issues for Gifted Adults
- Connection: the human growth factor
- Have you hugged your anger today?
- How effective a collaborator are you?
- How to maintain your autonomy in a collaborative partnership
- Is there such a thing as a Geographical Cure?
- Know (and love) your Type
- Love Yourself and Grow Powerful
- Love: a practical understanding
- Manifesting Intention: Building a life’s work, not just a work-life
- Profiting from your own intelligence system
- Turning frustration into harmonious co-existence
- What is Dynamic Living?